The example of the online class has some positive and negative points:
1. How many students are enrolled, when they completed orientation, what type of student they are, what assessment they will take.
2. The Parent/Student contact log shows when and how the parent was contacted and the comment of the conversation discussed.
3. The table indicates when the students were accessing the assignment and what pages they were using.
4. The student feedback gives the students feedback on point note earned.
1. The “used dial my calls option” for parent/student contact should have been an individual email or phone call to the students who were not doing well in the class and should have given suggestions for improvements.
2. Ten questions are not enough questions to gauge if students have really learned the concepts.
3. The comments in the gradebook seem to be just an effort to meet the teacher’s requirement of giving feedback. Grammatical errors and repeating the same statements.
4. The drop box postings are not dated.